Community Reward Services
Community Reward Services (CRS) develops and delivers services that improve residents’ self-reliance, so that together with housing associations, local authorities and their own communities,
they can play a part in improving housing and living conditions in their neighbourhoods.
The challenge for housing associations in the coming years is to modernize housing management by focusing on encouraging self-reliance, developing self-service and targeting resources more effectively. CRS helps them to achieve that.
OUR TENANT REWARD PROGRAMME
IS A WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU TO TENANTS AND CAN HELP TO
- Prevent rent arrears
- Help tenants manage their benefits
- Incentivise positive behaviour in staff and residents
- Utilize the housing stock better
- Work together with tenants in maintenance of residences
- Improve relations between tenants and housing association
- Reward tenants for loyalty and self-sufficiency
- Contribute to communities